Professor Vladimir Terzija accepted the invitation of Conference to participate as the Conference keynote speaker and to present a workshop.
He is the EPSRC Chair Professor in Power System Engineering at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering of the University of Manchester and since January 2008 he has been the convenor of the CIGRE Working Group B5.14 "Wide Area Protection and Control Technologies".
He introduces himself in his website as follows:
My main research interests are application of intelligent methods to
power system monitoring, control, and protection, as well as power
system plant, particularly switchgears.
Electric Power Systems:
1. Smart Grid Applications for Transmission and Distribution Networks
2. Wide area monitoring, protection and control
3. Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs)
4. Integration of the Renewable Energy Resources, particularly off-shore wind parks
5. Modelling of fast transient processes in HV/MV networks and on elements of power systems
1. Data acquisition digital systems
2. Real-time computing
He is introduced in Google Scholar as follows: